This gallery contains 2 photos.
- The importance of measuring client outcomes
- Including children and youth in your work to end extreme poverty
- Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise: How MFIs Can Track the Health of Clients
- Join us for an E-Workshop on Open Source Technology and Financial Inclusion
- Last week’s newsmakers: Davos and the Gates Annual Letter
- How deep is your outreach?
- Truelift’s progress and what the future holds
- Friday News Round-up: January 16, 2015
- The Mifos Initiative Commits to Expand Use of Poverty Measurement Tools
- Twitter Chat on the social determinants for achieving MDGs 4, 5, and 6
- The Campaign in 2014: Making Progress Toward Ending Extreme Poverty
- Looking Back at 2014, the Year of Resilience
- E-workshop Takeaways: “How to Build Savings Groups and Other Breakthroughs in Financial Inclusion”
- 4 Reasons to Read the “2014 Microfinance Barometer”